Sunday, September 19, 2010

Local 221 President Eric Banks: "Did you I tend this for me?"

Check out this hilarious prank email that was forwarded to Tasty. A reader decided to try to find out how many staff SEIU 221 sent to fight Kaiser workers...The answer is 3, which is a lot for a local with less than 7000 members.

But the bigger news here is that Eric Banks fell for this email at all...

Here is the first email that was sent to Banks:

__________________

On Sep 18, 2010, at 1:19 PM, <field_uhw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Eric,

How many organizers have you sent us? We need more staff/members down up here asap! Unless you want to work as a field rep in Oklahoma I'd suggest you stop fucking around down there and get us some people.

Call me today.

Dave Regan
(xxx) xxx-8399
______________________

Hilarious, but not that convincing...unless you are Eric Banks. His response:

______________________

Subject: Re: Not OK
From: eric.banks@seiulocals.org
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:51:08 -0700
To: field_uhw@hotmail.com

Brother Regan,

Did you I tend this for me? I sent three people.

Eric Banks